Introduction to fortnite game
There are always new things and tips to learn when it comes to games such as fortnite despite how long you’ve been playing them. There is always that tip you were not aware of as you engaged that particular game and you are in awe when you get to know had you been aware of it early enough you would have gone too far into the game. That is why you should not be overconfident thinking that you know almost everything because there is always room for newer ideas bearing in mind that some of these games get updated and newer features in the long run.
Back to this fortnite game, whether you are new to it or from other Battle Royale Games you should know that there is always a lot to learn. Being the unique game that fortnite is, we are going to delve into some tips that will make your playing experience a worth one and your battlegrounds will always come out with victory. You will get to know some tips on how to start matches, do some exploration on the map or how to survive in a combat. Knowing how to maneuver around such scenarios will make all the difference that it is between winning and losing, keeping trying and giving up. At the bottom of it all what matters is how consistent and patient you are going to be in order to get used to all that is expected of you in different encounters of the game.
Let us first get to know how fortnite Battle Royale game works
So what is this Battle Royale being mentioned over and over again? This is usually a mode within fortnite game which is a free to play shooter. The main aim of this game is to get to survive against the many 100 players all the way to the very end. Getting to survive is however not getting the most kills although chances are you will need to kill the remaining survivor so that you can emerge as the winner. Those who are aggressive enough, and can build well get to be rewarded. You should note that you do not have to always engage in the fights in order to win but you can as well win matches through avoidance and steal thing. You just need to be careful enough when it comes to where you want to drop at start of the match as you get from the Battle bus.
Understanding the flow of the game
These are the steps explaining the flow of the game right from the start and how you are supposed to carry yourself till the end of the game, by winning of course.
- Every match starts from the Battle Bus where you get to drop from as it takes its flight over the map. You can get to land anywhere using a parachute but it is advisable not to rush to get off from the Bus just because every other player is dropping off. You should instead wait until the last seconds before the bus gets to finish the flight path and proceed to drop off. This gets you into a location that you are not likely to get shot in the face for the first few minutes into a match.
- A circle then appears on the map within the first minute or two and after some other minutes a storm approaches across the map and proceeds to cover the circle an action that pushes players towards it.
- There is a second circle that appears within the circle repeating the above process and the closing time seems to get faster each time while the storm’s strength increases and when this happens moving inside the circle is the only important thing to do and this also increases the chances of meeting other players because there is less place left to play in.
- After all that has happened, you will end up a number of you and this time you will be knowing exactly where each one of you is at and forts will start to erect and gunfire exchanged. With all that kind of action there can only be one winner and you better be the next time you are playing fortnite.
Here are some fortnite Battle Royale tips
We earlier stated that whether you are an experience player or a new one at that there is always something to learn when it comes to most games and fortnite is not an exceptional when it comes to that. Let us look at some of these tips that have the guarantee of making you swifter and faster than you were before, and make a beginner look like they have been playing the game for their entire life.
- What dictates the flow of the entire match is where you decide to jump from back in the Battle Bus. If you want to go where there is some action you choose a named location that is close to the map center; Retail Row, Dusty Divot or tilted Towers, or where the Battle Bus flies over. If you want to land with a company of one or two people, drop away from the path of the bus but the location should be named.
- If you are a newbie to fortnite, land towards the end of the Bus flight path outside a named location where you get to walk your way towards a named location or circle and by this you get to encounter fewer players.
- Always aim for the top of buildings when you are landing because that way your pickaxe allows you to chop your way through the roof and end up in upper floor with chances of coming across some loot.
- Run for the nearest weapon if you happen to land alongside someone else by completely ignoring them. It is possible to axe them to death but that could take up to 10 swings whereas any other convenient weapon would do so within seconds.